Why are some entrepreneurs successful when so many others fail?
Attention: Business Owners, Startups, and Aspiring Entrepreneurs…The best-selling seminar for entrepreneurs is back! Whether you’re a fledgling entrepreneur or a seasoned business owner — or still thinking of becoming your own boss — you need to know what differentiates the 5% of successful entrepreneurs from the 95% that fail!
Learn how to become one of the 5% of entrepreneurs who succeed!Close to 9 out of 10 start-ups fail in their first year. Of those that survive, only half make it past five years. That’s just 5% that breaks through the odds. The rest break up too soon. What makes some entrepreneurs more successful than others? What disciplines do they do that let them achieve a breakthrough and take their business to the next level? What does it mean to be a breakthrough entrepreneur? First let’s define what “breakthrough” means, according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary: break•through Pronunciation: ’brāk-‘thrü Function: noun 1: an offensive thrust that penetrates and carries beyond a defensive line in warfare 2: an act or instance of breaking through an obstacle <a breakthrough agreement> 3a: a sudden advance especially in knowledge or technique <a medical breakthrough> b: a person’s first notable success <a breakthrough novel> So in other words, a breakthrough entrepreneur is one who has penetrated or overcome an obstacle – in this case overwhelming odds of failure! – and has achieved a sudden advance or a notable success in his or her business. Do you want to be a breakthrough entrepreneur? HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Take your business to the next level of growth
- Increase your profits without over-extending yourself
- Take your business work for you, not the other way around
- Develop traits and habits that will help you grow as a person and business owne
- Enjoy the kind of lifestyle you want as an entrepreneur
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New entrepreneur with a fledgling start-up…who wants to avoid the fate of majority of new businesses
- Veteran business owner running a small- or medium-sized enterprise (SME)…who dreams of finally joining the big leagues
- Self-employed professional, like a doctor, lawyer, CPA, or architect…who plans to expand your practice
- Serial entrepreneur already on your nth start-up…who needs to focus on a business you can really grow
- Small office or home office (SOHO) entrepreneur…interested in increasing profits while still staying small
- Employed individual…who is planning to start your own business
- Employed executive or manager…who wants to have an entrepreneurial mindset
Watch this testimonial from Mr. Benjamin Liuson, founder of The Generics Pharmacy, and definitely a breakthrough entrepreneur himself!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARNFrancis J. Kong will share 10 disciplines – practices and habits – that separate successful entrepreneurs from the struggling ones. He will teach not just the WHAT but the WHY and the HOW. These are the 10 Disciplines of Breakthrough Entrepreneurs:
- Discipline #1: Breakthrough Entrepreneurs have a junkyard dog mentality. Are you persistent with your business? Or are you easily shaken and give up quickly? Breakthrough entrepreneurs are like junkyard dogs — they are tenacious and hang on no matter what because they are focused on their goals.
- Discipline # 2: Breakthrough Entrepreneurs are committed to devote their time and energy on their idea. Do you make time in your day or week threshing out your ideas that have potential? Breakthrough entrepreneurs put in time and effort into bringing your ideas to fruition.
- Discipline #3: Breakthrough entrepreneurs like working with people. Do you enjoy working with other people or would you rather work alone? Breakthrough entrepreneurs like working with people and dealing with all sorts of personalities.
- Discipline #4: Breakthrough entrepreneurs focus on the solution, not on the problem. If there’s a problem, do you spend time finger pointing or fault finding? Breakthrough entrepreneurs acknowledge the problem, quickly identity the cause, and move on to finding a solution.
- Discipline #5: Breakthrough entrepreneurs are willing to share the pie with others. Are you a believer in winner-take-all and zero-sum games? Or do you believe in win-win and are willing share the pie with others? Breakthrough entrepreneurs are big on having strategic partners and generous incentives to employees.
- Discipline #6: Breakthrough entrepreneurs are always itching for something new. Are you content with what you’ve accomplished? Or do you keep trying to shake things up? Breakthrough entrepreneurs are always experimenting and trying new things.
- Discipline #7: Breakthrough entrepreneurs are innovators. Do you believe in the adage “don’t fix it if it ain’t broken?” Or do you enjoy experimenting and doing something different? Breakthrough entrepreneurs are creative and innovative in their business approach.
- Discipline #8: Breakthrough entrepreneurs have adequate backup resources. When you start a business or launch a new product or project, do you go “all in?” Or do you have adequate resources in case something goes wrong? Breakthrough entrepreneurs always make sure they have a Plan B.
- Discipline #9: Breakthrough entrepreneurs are lifetime learners. Do you think training and investing in learning is a waste of time and money? Are are you always learning new things? Breakthrough entrepreneurs are open to new ideas, knowledge, and information — and are willing to invest in learning.
- Discipline #10: Breakthrough entrepreneurs know and live out their winning business philosophy. Is money all there is to it for your business? Or do you consider your business also in terms of your purpose? Breakthrough entrepreneurs serve a cause higher than themselves.
Here’s what Edu Hunenen, Business Development Manager of Fruit Magic, has to say…
- FRANCIS J. KONG is definitely the country’s #1 speaker. He has been featured in many of the major business conventions and conferences both here and abroad. Francis is the recipient of numerous awards including the Anvil Award for Excellence, the Gold Quill Philippines Award, and the Dr. Jose Rizal Award for Excellence in the field of Journalism. He has been trained and licensed to do the Maxwell leadership programs and the Ziglar Sales and Presentation program, respectively by Maximum Impact of Atlanta Georgia and The Ziglar Corporation in London.
- Francis is a highly successful entrepreneur. Currently, Francis is President of Success Options Publishing Company, President of FunWorks Inc. (a member of the Canadian based Mad Science International Group, the world’s number one science educational-entertainment program provider for kids), and founding member and Director of Inspire Leadership Consultancy. Francis has extensive work experiences in manufacturing and retail as he help founded a popular clothing company and ran a retail chain for many years.
- Francis is the consummate communicator. He also has a multimedia presence, as a broadcaster and radio host of his daily radio program “Business Matters” which was given a special citation by the Catholic Mass Media Awards; a columnist of the Philippine Star, and best-selling author with 10 books to his name, including, “One Day at a Time” and “The Early Bird Catches the Worm.”
“Francis is the only speaker that makes me listen for an entire seminar.”
Andrew Pagatungan, Jollibee Food Corporation
“Very entertaining and educational.”
Raphael Oracion, Bank of the Philippine Islands
“The seminar is very motivational and the flow of ideas is limitless!”
Rina Alcantara, 3R Game Quest
“Inspiring, interesting and enriching topics.”
Grace Lopez, Fruit Magic Co., Inc.
“Francis Kong’s seminar is effective and useful.”
Angeli Ann Estra, CBE Primeholdings Inc.
“Clears the clutter and helps entrepreneurs to focus.”
Bernard Eugenio, ERA Global Consulting
“Very good. First time to hear Francis Kong. No boring time in listening.”
Luz Gran, Blue MaCay Mktg. Co.
This is what Ms. Leslie Matta, breakthrough entrepreneur and founder of California Nails & Day Spa, says…
SEMINAR FEETo lock in your discounted rate, kindly pay as soon as you register online as the seats are on a first-pay-first-served basis. Rock bottom rate: P2,495 (30% OFF!) — Register and pay on or before January 31, 2011 Super saver rate: P3,995 (14% OFF!) — Register and pay on or before February 28, 2011 Regular rate: P3,995
- Send at least 5 participants and you as the HR head can attend for free!
- Send 10 or more participants and your company automatically becomes a sponsor!